August 23, 2010

Aug 23


It is Monday. It felt like a Monday. A little meh, a little bleh. But all it took, to turn the beat around, was to go to Yoga. This was my pre-yoga snack - something light, a little effervescence,  to give me a boost. We partnered up in class, did some handstands, listened to amazing music, and tried, for the love of god, to find some flexibility. Lauren always picks themes for her class, tonight's was gratitude: gratitude for our bodies, gratitude that we're all there working out together, gratitude for what we have instead of looking for what we want. I was grateful my partner didn't drop me. Very grateful. We ended the class in the corpse pose, listening to hallelujah. Perfection. Who can feel bleh after that? Sore, maybe, but bleh? Forgettaboutit. 

No comments: